Hey Gareth,

If I'm not mistaken the cache manager (exporting icecache) would use
supported ICE Attributes like Point Position, Id, Velocity and so on. So if
you use something like GetICEAttributeFromName that would probably work?

There's probably other ways, but I would give that a shot ..

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:23 AM, Gareth Bell <
gareth.b...@primefocusworld.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Hey List,
>
> Does anyone know how I can find out all available parameters for the cache
> manager? More specifically the attributes (or attibutes as Softimage calls
> them!) I've looked around the SDK and online but can't seem to find
> anything very helpful.
>

> For example I can get them using
>
> Application.GetValue("WriteAnimation.CacheAttibutes" but the values
> returned are their index rather than their name. e.g. "5:" rather than say
> "Point Position". Ideally I'd like to be able to collect all the attributes
> listed within the cache manager at the time of caching or be able to throw
> all possible attributes into a PPG for user selection (like in the cache
> manager)
>
> Hope that makes some sort of sense
>
> cheers

Xavier