So what's next for you, Eric?
-Tim C.

On 12/21/2012 3:19 PM, Eric Thivierge wrote:

It was my last day yesterday at Animal Logic. I have to say that anyone that wants to work with top notch people using softimage and go on an adventure should look into heading down under for a bit.

I was there for a year and three months and had a hell of a great time. Heading home today.

Raf and the gang were great to work with and learn from.

Just wanted to let everyone know what a great place it was to work and encourage anyone who may have the opportunity to head down there.

Now, got to see a man about a 14 hour flight back to the states. :)

Happy holidays everyone!

--
Signature