I've used Sublime for a while now but have never once used the definitions.

Would someone mind explaining how they are used? Benefits?

--
Gene Crucean - Emmy winning - Oscar nominated VFX Supervisor / iOS-OSX
Developer / Filmmaker / Photographer

~~ Please use my website's contact form on www.genecrucean.com for any
personal emails. Thanks. I may not get them at this address. ~~