I think Matt with the small annoying things first collection of issues has
set a record that can't be beaten easily.
My word count on this mailing list is probably not that high, CGTalk
though, that's another story :p

And bugger, no top ten for me. Must be the first or second time in ten
years.

Thanks Stephen, the year recap posts are always entertaining.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!