Thank you Alan...Do you happen to know off hand if the trial version of pro
will allow me to export in either FBX or OBJ? If not I will just try it, I
just would prefer to avoid that if I can. I appreciate it!

Collada support is the same in both free and Pro, but the Pro has other
formats it supports including FBX (which will probably yield you better
output) and good ol' reliable OBJ.

[source: http://www.sketchup.com/product/whygopro.html ]

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:02 AM, Scott Lange <sc...@turbulenceffects.com>