Gustavo, Javier, thanks for the help!
Your information helped me, but the bottle was still not filling quickly enough.
What I did:
1) increase the size of the particles in lagoa emit grid > resolution per unit
2) I found that increasing the “surface tension” in “lagoa material liquid
water” had a lot of effect on the filling of the bottle. So I put a lower value
so the particle would spread more
3) I also tweaked the internal and external pressure.
4) The speed is also important to tweak , in lagoa emit grid > initial force > Y
The problem after that was that when the liquid was pouring, the particles
would spread too much and as a result, it was not looking like oil anymore.
So I animated the value with a “modulate value by age”: when the liquid is
pouring, the particles stick together, then , after 2-3 seconds, they spread
for a quicker filling of the bottle.
There’s a lot of tests and tweaks to do, changing many sliders, but at the end
I got almost what I wanted, I still have to fix some glitches but genrally it
looks fine.
David