Ok, this is getting really annoying now.
I've heard of people experiencing some instability with the f-curve editor in 2013 SP1, but until now I haven't suffered from it. However I'm currently working on a project with some pretty deep ( hierarchy wise) rigs and the f-curve editor is almost un-useable. All I can use it for with any confidence is to manually move keys and key handles. Any attempt to enter a numeric value for anything in the editor freezes soft. I can't tell you how many times I've crashed the software over the last few days. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Is there a solution for this problem?

m@

--

Matt Lowery
Senior 3D Artist

GLASSWORKS

33/34 Great Pulteney Street
London W1F 9NP
T:+44 (0)20 74341182
F:+44 (0)20 74341183
http://www.glassworks.co.uk <http://www.glassworks.co.uk/>
http://www.glassworksamsterdam.nl <http://www.glassworksamsterdam.nl/>
http://www.glassworksbarcelona.com <http://www.glassworksbarcelona.com/>

Glassworks Terms and Conditions of Sale can be found at www.glassworks.co.uk <http://www.glassworks.co.uk/>

(Company registered in England with number 04759979. Registered office 25 Harley Street, London, W1G 9BR. VAT registration number: 867290000)

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and attachments are strictly privileged, private and confidential and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this transmission is received in error please kindly return it to the sender and delete this message from your system.