Hi Philipp,

I had the same problem with PySide. The file "*qjpeg4.dll*" from "*
C:/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4/plugins/imageformats*" could not be
found.
Maybe adding the "*plugins*" path in your code [1] helps, or just move the "
*imageformats*" directory one level up. I uploaded a minimal zipped PySide
module that works for me to
[2<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/104169643/PySide_JPEG.zip>
].

Cheers,
Michael

[1] *app.addLibraryPath( r"C:/Python27/Lib/site-packages/PyQt4/plugins" )*