Vlad, the bug for the stylesheet on linux is fixed ! Apparently the paths were all small case but linux was not liking the "_" in the txt file name.

You pull again or download the zip again.

For the segfault, I did not get any on ubuntu 12.04 (perfect pangolin) it was working all fine. If you can tell me the distro you are testing it on, maybe I can dig dipper.

Cheers !

ALOK

GANDHI

/ chef directeur technique - lead technical director

alok.gan...@modusfx.com <mailto:alok.gan...@modusfx.com>

T:

*450 430-0010 x225

F: