Hi all,

I've been using the new compound for softimage 2013 "Resample Strand
Trails" in order to smooth the trails. By default the
"GenerateStrandTrails"is using the "StrandAge" attribute with an fcurve to
drive the size of each strand over the course of their duration. Now when I
use the "Resample Strand Trails", the "StrandAge" attribute doesn't update,
receiving 1 value for all the strands. Of course this causes the size of
the strands to be even. I don't understand what causes this, since I've
gone in to the "Resample Strand Trails" compound and I cannot find a direct
connection to the "StrandAge", e.g there isn't a set data node with this
attribute.

I've been reading about how to resample/smooth the strands for the last 4
days but most of the other methods didn't work for me.

Is there out there anyone that might have faced the same issues when
resampling the strands?

One last note, I am connecting the "Resample Strand Trails" before the
"GenerateStrandTrails", because that was the only order to get to work.

If you need any more info about the set up, please let me know and i will
update the post.

Thank you !