From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Alok Gandhi
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 6:30 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: OT : Good reference books on CUDA Programming anyone ?

Hi All,

I am planning to start on CUDA. Although I have desired skills to program in
c/c++, still it would be nice to have  a good book to start with. If anyone
knows for some good CUDA Programing books please share. I already have a
good reference start in "CUDA by Example
<https://developer.nvidia.com/content/cuda-example-introduction-general-purp
ose-gpu-programming-0> ". Any other you guys recommend ?