+1 to what Eric said. Some of the stuff that Raff covered was good to know beforehand like how the python dispatch mechanism work in Softimage. His fast python prototyping techniques were also good examples for me. Also the in-depth description of traversing the scene graph in python is a must-know for any python Softimage TD. Learned a lot within those 2 months.

ALOK

GANDHI

/ chef directeur technique - lead technical director

alok.gan...@modusfx.com <mailto:alok.gan...@modusfx.com>

T:

*450 430-0010 x225

F: