Hi Edy.
Sorry for my lack of response to your reply which I cannot find on my iPad. I
have been ridiculously busy this last week and getting back to you was on my
todo list, but I've hardly had time to sit down ( or stand up, rather)
Ive been talking about you and your work to others at the Imaginarium. We are
just about to start gearing up for a couple of productions and I would love to
get you on them. We have some meetings this week about how we go ahead on
building a team. I will get back to you with any news.
please let me know if you get snapped up somewhere else, as I'm sure is likely.
Cheers
Paul