From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Piotrek
Marczak
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:37 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Softimage 2014

I dont see it in SDK, how do actually customize the way primitive is
drawn in viewport (like implicit rings etc)..

2013/3/26 Mirko Jankovic <mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>

It would be good to see that list as well, maybe that would help out
easy bashing all around. people are pretty much disappointed and if new
features are only thing that they actually see.. it is understandable
that everyone is asking what has bin done in the last full year and that
this should be maybe .5 release instead :)

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Eugen Sares <softim...@keyvis.at>