which app works the way you think things should work?

If "Freeze" is deadly in your pipeline, I'm thinking you could register a
siOnBeginCommand event to trap it and do a different process. You can even
abort commands, afaik

Le 2013-03-28 15:42, "Matt Lind" <ml...@carbinestudios.com> a écrit :

> No, I did not know this, but even if I did it wouldn’t matter.  You
cannot expect ordinary users to work like that when handling many assets
per day.  Many of which they did not start themselves.  Majority of users
habitually click “freeze” and “Freeze M”.  They don’t even open the
explorer even after pounding it into their heads they should be looking
there.