Eric Mootz does...
http://www.mootzoid.com/wb/pages/softimagexsi/emtopolizer.php

then again, if softimage is not just a particle plugin, EMtopolizer is not just
an exporter...

From: Dan Yargici
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 10:37 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: [OT] Anyone got a working Realflow bin exporter?

Hi all, I've downloaded the Softimage - Realflow connectivity plugin to try and
export a .bin file from Soft but the addon appears to be incomplete.

I get these errors:

// ERROR : 2000 - Argument 0 (PresetObj) is invalid
// ERROR : 2027-EDIT-AddICENode - Invalid preset argument, cannot load
RfBinExportData - [line 555 in
C:\Users\dany\Autodesk\Softimage_2012_SP1\Addons\nl_realflow.2k\Application\Plugins\RfXsiScripts.js]
// ERROR : 2028-CUST-rf_bin_export_data - Invalid argument specified.
rf_bin_export_data(null, null);

Line 55 is:
var exportDataNode = AddICENode("RfBinExportData", iceTree);

and after nosing around is seems there are no compounds whatsoever being
installed by the addon.  Opening it in a text editor also reveals the same
thing.

I guess whoever packaged it up forgot to add all the relevant folders!

So, does any kind soul out there have a working version they'd like to share
(off list) perchance?

Thanks!

DAN