+1 J

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sam
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 6:54 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Softimage 2014

I bought Modo 1.0 when I got sick of modeling things in Lightwave and it seemed
great at the time, but it also had a lot of the same problems (2 point
polygons, constant corrupted config files etc.). After I finally took a look
and XSI and bought the budget version (forgot what it was called) I never
touched it again. When 5.0 came out I took another look at it and just could
not use it. The Lightwave/Modo style workflow just feels terrible to me now.
Everything is just so much more fluid and fast in Softimage that I can overlook
things like not having real world units (really the only thing I can think of
that I miss from those programs). From the videos I’ve seen for 7.0 there just
doesn’t seem to be anything in there that can’t already be done better in other
programs.