Thanks for the feedback guys... Well as I mentionned, it's not going to
happen any time soon.

I'll push to release a brand new tool this year that is also a rig builder
but slightly different from Gear.
There might be some facial stuff but not that much because it's just not
the way we are doing it at Blur so I'm not working on stuff like that right
now.
The new tool as much more advanced connection of components and allows for
very interesting use of some sliding and volume preservation components. It
is similar to what you can find in the Blur Tools already but much more
flexible and easy to use.

Szabolcs, you can fix the knee/elbow controller issue by deleting the
controller from the guide. I know it's not a great design but at least
there is a workaround for this one.

;-)