2014 is.

Am 15.04.2013 15:13, schrieb Szabolcs Matefy:

I'm curious when Softimage will be pinnable to Task Bar and Start Menu?

*From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *Sebastien Sterling
*Sent:* Monday, April 15, 2013 2:17 PM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Re: Softimage promo

WELL until they do, i believe it will bear repeating, sdk sdk sdk sdk sdk.... it only makes sense, they have opened up an app store.

On 15 April 2013 12:12, Stefan Kubicek <s...@tidbit-images.com <mailto:s...@tidbit-images.com>> wrote:

I hope so too. The "new features" vs SDK anhancement debate has been rolling here and on the beta testers forum for so long and persistently now that I'm sure Chris and colleagues have heard us. It's up to them now...

Hey maybe 2015 they will liberate the sdk in softimage :)