Actually the faves go into Local Storage.
I was mislead by this line in the js:
var cookieWorker = new CookieWorker(top.document, "autodesk_online_help_favorites", 24000);

On 17/04/2013 9:28 AM, Christopher wrote:
Within Chrome I look for all the cookies relevant to 'autodesk' within each cookie I don't see anything related to the bookmarks besides some scripts tags and divs.  I installed a cookie extension for chrome, same info the cookie extension showed me as I found my own. Either I don't know how to read Morse 'cookie' code or I'm looking in the wrote spot.

Christopher
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:05 AM
christopher's posts seem to have that effect on people......

Rob