From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of George Schermer
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:47 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Reseller in the NYC area

Hi Stephen,
It's a stand alone license.  I've just had bad luck, I guess.  Something has
been wrong with all 3 of my orders and they have ended up being canceled.  The
first order was my fault because I left out my middle initial (which there was
no space for it to be typed so I had no idea I needed it.)   Then the second
order I placed over the phone and they misspelled my name, but I didn't know it
until they had already processed the order and it was too late.  Then the last
problem was that Autodesk had an "extraction issue" with my subscription order.
 I'm just tired of placing an order and then waiting 2 days to find out it's
been canceled.  I needed this software a week ago.  I'll try one more time with
the online store, but I wanted a reseller as a backup.
Thanks,
George

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Stephen Blair