Well, that might not be possible for all of us, as Autodesk might not need that much staff ;)
AND there might be the minor problem that not all of us speak c++ .

But seriously, I think this kind of info should be documented in the specific area of the help.

Christian
On 29.04.2013 20:34, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
> Where do you pull this sort of info?

Just ask Autodesk to work in the Softimage team, this way you will be able to learn ICE nodes from the source code ;).