Did you try installing the submitter plug via Deadline Monitor?
You should try it with Script/Install Integrated Submission Scripts tool, and
select your Softimage
You can find it on Deadline Monior

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mirko Jankovic
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 6:59 PM
To: David Rivera; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Installing Deadline for Softimage 2012

Hey David,

I never had any problems with installing deadline since 2011...
Python is inside SI already so no need to install anything else Python related.
One and only thing needed is to copy SubmitXSIToDeadline.py into your
Softimage/Application/Plugins folder and that is it.
Absolutely nothing else needed.
See if that works

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 1:05 AM, David Rivera