Good thing you posted that PS note Paul cause it didn't come off well for
being sarcastic. :)

The tutorial group is pretty self sustaining actually. I peek in every now
and then to clear out spam videos though and add the videos that may have
gone unnoticed.

Hey Dan, I'd recommend Thiago's videos on cmivfx.com. really worth while
when I got started.