From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Alan Fregtman
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:00 AM
To: XSI Mailing List
Subject: Anyone got a tip to convert a customproperty to a regular
customparamset?

Hey guys,

I have a customproperty defined in a plugin and it is used in a few assets, but
I no longer care for the plugin and just want it to be a regular
customparamset, however, Softimage complains that the plugin doesn't exist.

Is there a trick to converting a customproperty to a paramset without having to
recreate parameters one by one?

Any help appreciated.
Cheers,

   -- Alan