From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jeff McFall
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 2:36 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Rendering crowds on a farm

Manny,
Just curious - when you say well documented do you mean via forums or is there
an active/up to date Autodesk link which covers these kinds of details?
I had similar issues early this year and would say that I struggled to find any
information for this or other issues other than asking via the forums.
Wondering if there is an Autodesk go to location that would be a good place to
start when having troubles like this...

Apologies if I am missing the obvious

Jeff