From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Simon Reeves
Sent: 19 juin 2013 08:01
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: the jungle drums

Well on a nice note I convinced the guys at work to use soft on our last job
and they are very much enjoying it. But then again they used max before (and it
was killing me.....) We had very long shots, with loaaads of cache from max,
and a lot of passes (lots of hero objects per shot) and that would have been a
nightmare in max..

I thought the same about if soft was discontiuned, I could happily still use it
for years without updates.. Mostly anyway.

Simon Reeves
London, UK
si...@simonreeves.com<mailto:si...@simonreeves.com>
www.simonreeves.com<http://www.simonreeves.com>