Those looked great! Also if you wanna see more Softimage-made crowds in
film, check out "*Now You See Me*". Among many other vfx, we (at Rodeo FX)
did a rudimentary crowd system for the scenes in the MGM stage. (It was
before SI|2013 was out so we couldn't use CrowdFX though.) :)

ps: Pardon the thread hijack. :p