 From: Leonard Koch <leonardkoch...@gmail.com>
To: john clausing <jclausin...@yahoo.com>; "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com"
<softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: Orientation of particles by curve

Get the pointtangent through closest location and plug it into the Point At
port of a Direction to rotation node and get the pointnormal through a closest
location node and plug it into the Up Vector port of the same Direction to
rotation node.
That tends to give a relatively stable result which doesn't flip much and
smoothly rotates with the flow of the curve.

Hello all,