Hi List

I had a quick question about setting orientation in crowdFX in softimage
2013

I have a simple stadium crowd which I can set a custom emit orientation on
thorough the initialize stadium compound, but I want all the characters to
face looking into the center of the stadium ideally using a null position
as the center.

I have tried using a crowd look at constraint but I can only seem to access
certain parts of there body with this approach rather than there whole body
and it also seems to give unexpected behavior to their animation as well.

Any ideas would be great.

Thanks.

Alex.