Is there any way to make a set data node ignore a parameter that does not exist
because the object it belongs to might not exist?

I've tried using first valid but it can't accept execute. I then tried an if
conditional  to terminate the execute channel as an option but it does not
appear to be able to ignore execute whether on or off.

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)