From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Martijn
Verkuil
Sent: 19 July 2013 06:58
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Cinefex

I'm a subscriber. One of the few Softimage users I met in The Netherlands
told me about it when I ran into him on a comic convention. I immediately
took a subscription and I wanted to order a couple of those back issues but
the shipping costs were insane (no combined shipping discount). So I would
be interested in buying them if you could send them to Amsterdam, I'm sure
the actual shipping costs would be much lower than cinefex asks. Just ldrop
me an email what you've got for sale and if you're willing to send it to
Amsterdam

Cheers
Martijn

Op 19 jul. 2013 01:36 schreef "David Gallagher"
<davegsoftimagel...@gmail.com> het volgende:

Does anyone want about 17 old Cinefex's from early 2000s and late 1990s?

Hate to just toss them, but...

BTW, I haven't been seeing Cinefex around. Anyone reading it out there?
Dave G

  _____

No virus found in this message.