OK so we are exporting out of 2014 SP2 our crowdFX stuff using FBX with nulls. Problem - our scenes are all PAL so 25fps settings. The FBX seems to default to 30 fps so when we import the FBX file it sets our scene to 30 - and there seems to be no way to stop that or avoid it! So - how do we do this now? There used to be an FPS setting in the FBX options, it has gone AWOL and it is really needed!

We did try then resetting the scene to 25, but this seems to introduce a couple of bumps and slight pops in the animation so is not really a solution as we do not want to have to go in and try and clean animation up!

Any ideas how to get round this?

Thanks

S.