Hadn't seen the pre-sale part. Well, that I too would be hugely skeptical
about.
I wouldn't trust NT with a bottle of milk, let alone hundreds of bucks of
credit on a promise. Not after core and the 180.
The software though has potential, and seems fresh enough.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!