It might help to defuse things a bit though if things were clearer, as we
will tend to assume the worst if uninformed. There is some knee jerk, but
from outside the view isn't quite as clear as it is from where you stand
Luc-Eric.

Is this a reshuffle and Daniel has just been offset elsewhere, or was
someone on Soft actually cut off? Former wouldn't be as bad if Cory will be
able to be a full time PM this time around (is he on this list? I actually
like the guy). Latter might be more discouraging.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!