Eric, I can see you coding away in Sublime singing loudly /'Go Ninja! Go Ninja! Go!'/
-Tim

On 8/1/2013 4:41 PM, Eric Thivierge wrote:
I don't know, the Ninja Rap was pretty awesome... though I am a big Ninja Turtle fan.

Eric Thivierge
===============
Character TD / RnD
Hybride Technologies

On August-01-13 5:39:37 PM, Matt Lind wrote:
For the love of god – NO!  It was horrible enough the first time.

Matt

*From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of
*Raffaele Fragapane
*Sent:* Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:38 PM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Re: something to cheer you guys up a bit :)

You could have vanilla ice at a SIGGRAPH party... Again

On 2 Aug 2013 07:22, "Paul Doyle" <technove...@gmail.com
<mailto:technove...@gmail.com>> wrote:

this is why we cant have nice things.

On 1 August 2013 17:12, Alan Fregtman <alan.fregt...@gmail.com
<mailto:alan.fregt...@gmail.com>> wrote:

/All right stop./

/Fabricate and listen!/

/Splice is back with a brand new integration/

/Something grabs a hold of me tightly/

/Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly/

/Will it ever stop?/

/Yo, I don't know/

/Turn off the lights, and I'll show/

/To the extreme I rock an app like a vandal/

/Light up Stage and wax a chump like a candle/

/Dance/

/Bum rush the speaker that booms/

/I'm killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom/

/Steadily, as I code a dope node/

/Anything less than the best doesn't bode/

/Love it or leave it/

/You better gain way/

/You better hit bull's eye/

/The kid don't play/

/If there was a problem/

/Yo, I'll solve it/

/Check out the hook while this TD resolves it./

/Splice splice baby.../

/...Splice, splice, baby.../

ツ

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Eric Thivierge <ethivie...@hybride.com