Thanks guys!

I am hoping I tracked the problem down.  Windows 8 (maybe 7) flags any file
you download with "This file came from another computer and might be
blocked to help protect this computer."

I'm going to uninstall the addons, unblock them and try reinstalling.

Might just be a case of Microsoft trying to hard to protect us from
ourselves.

-Paul

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Stephen Blair <stephenrbl...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Well, it's not PyQT, but here's a jscript version that adds drag-drop
> support:
>
> http://xsisupport.com/2012/10/09/importing-multiple-fbx-files-with-drag-and-drop/
>

> On 16/08/2013 2:58 PM, Paul Griswold wrote:
>
>  Hey Tim - yeah I was talking about yours.
>
>  I have PyQT installed, version 4.84 I believe.  And I have PyQT for
> Softimage installed.
>
>  I looked and see both MultiImporter and PyQT have the red error triangle
> on them, so obviously I have something setup wrong.
>
>  Paul
>

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Tim Crowson <
> tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com> wrote:
>
>>  Paul are you talking about my importer or someone else's? See attached
>> image... If so, it seems to be working fine in 2014 SP1. Haven't tried SP2
>> yet...
>> -Tim Crowson
>>

>> On 8/16/2013 1:21 PM, Paul Griswold wrote:
>>
>>  I have a directory full of OBJ files I need to import & I remembered
>> MultiImporter, but I'm having a problem with it under 2014 SP2.
>>
>>  I have Beta 5 of PyQT for Softimage installed via Steven Caron's
>> .xsiaddon file.
>>
>>  But I'm still getting a "The system cannot find the path specified: u '
>> ' " error from line 82 when I run the importer.
>>
>>  Does anyone have MultiImporter working under 2014 SP2?
>>

>>  Thanks,
>>
>>  Paul
>>

>>  --

<<image/jpeg>>