Good evening everyone. I've been having an issue with Reflections using the
Arch shader and environments that I can't recall coming across before. I
haven't been able to repro consistently.

Its basically an issue of triangular artifacts showing up in on the surface
of the object. In some cases, replacing the arch shader has done the trick,
but not every time that the issue has occured.

Is this something others have come across? When I try this with simple
primitives, things seem to work ok, but I see the problem crop up in my own
objects.

Workarounds?

Adam