Ah right, I do remember that one! Thx for the reminder.

http://download.autodesk.com/global/docs/softimage2014/en_us/sdkguide/si_om/MenuItem.Filter.html

On 23/08/2013 7:03 AM, Stefan Kubicek wrote:
Let me know in case you want to give it a shot, I have a version
that's more stable and refined than the one that's publicly downloadable.

I think what Stephen means is that Menus can be dynamic in that you
can decide to display menu items or not, e.g. depending on what is
currently selected (filter by what's selected). He might refer to
"oMenu.AddCallbackItem", but it could be that it only works with
sub-menus.

Stefan, I've already seen that qmenu and always forget to try it.
Thanks.

Stephen, nope. I'm not sure what is a menu filter :(

Martin

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM, Stephen Blair