On 27/08/13 13:56, Eric Lampi wrote:
Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick!

I'm pretty sure mentioning Jesus isn't going to help matters ..

Can we please keep this as the ONE forum on "teh internets" where I don't have to be inundated with derpy political comments and the inevitable, slow slide towards personal attacks and comparisons to Hitler.

PLEASE!?

Freelance 3D and VFX animator

http://vimeopro.com/user7979713/3d-work

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Sam <sbowl...@cox.net <mailto:sbowl...@cox.net>> wrote:

    It’s ok. Most of the people who voted for Obama aren’t American
    citizens either. Some of them aren’t even human…or even alive.

    *From:*softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
    [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>] *On Behalf Of
    *Eric Thivierge
    *Sent:* Monday, August 26, 2013 5:33 PM
    *To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
    <mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
    *Subject:* Re: Friday Flashback #133

    On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Raffaele Fragapane
    <raffsxsil...@googlemail.com <mailto:raffsxsil...@googlemail.com>>
    wrote:

    F) The software patents world is an American thing

    Heh, this coming from someone who voted for G.W. Bush even when
    not even a US citizen! :P

    Thanks for the insights Raf.

    Eric Thivierge
    http://www.ethivierge.com