Hey guys !

First of all congrats Miquel on the release now I can officially forward
you all the support emails I'm getting ;-)

So Miquel kind of took over the Gear project. That was the idea behind it,
everyone is free to grab it and extend what I did.
I no longer work on Gear because I'm working on new stuff for Blur that I
hope will also be open source in a near future (need to finish it first
though).
Miquel grabbed an unrealeased version of Gear that included a couple of WIP
stuff I was working on before dropping it. He cleaned it and kept the
things that were working in.
Miquel is an awesome TD and we were working closely together at the time I
developed Gear so he knows it really well (probably better than I do now)
and I trust him completely to have it extended in a Gear way !
Just take a look at his work at Shed, it's already a mix of Gear and his
own stuff ! Looks really cool !

Yeah Gear is on Github but I don't really remember the last time I updated
the repo... but yeah it could be a branch of the project or Miquel I could
give you access to the repo if you just want to make it the official
release.

Anyway, good luck with that, I'm still available for help if needed.
And yeah my website is done, should be back shortly... this is what happen
when you don't pay your bills !

Jeremie

<<32F.png>>