Hi list,

I'm writing a custom tool that cleans some objects with a lot of
customizable options.
It has a PPG, gets the custom options from it and execute an "A" command
with a lot of arguments, about 50.

This "A" command executes a few other commands using all this arguments.
It has a "B" command with the same logic, but it uses less arguments, about
25 i think.

In SI 2011, and 2011 SP2, when I execute the "A" command it only logs the
command internal logmessages but doesn't log the A command with it's
arguments. Just like when you turn off the logs in the preferences.
The "B" command logs normal.

When I tried this in SI 2014 both commands logs without problems.

Is this because I'm using too many arguments?

Thanks

Martin