SI,2013
That's killing me...
It's been 2 or 3 days I'm working on a scene that has some Momentum RBD in it (I think it's Mom3)

I've noticed the scene tend to crash on opening from time to time.
I've even found that it opens "better" If I first do a "Merge Scene" and then just after do a "Load Scene". The scene then just loaded normaly (as if softimage was magicly turned into a mood that would make it open)

When I save a scene, I just reload it immediatly to check if it is still functionnal. Scenes are saved at frame Zero.
I made incremental saves.
I'm aware of duplicated environment.

I think I took all sort of mystical precautions that made me loose time and loose track of what I was doing.

Well, this morning none of my scene open anymore. It opens, do nothing for 2seconds and freeze softimage (cease to function). I still can merge the scene but then the sims are fucked up. And then where do I go if I have to merge instead of load ??

Is it possible there is a "preference" file on startup that is corrupt ?
Isn't it possible to load a scene in a "do nothing" mode ?