Nice! Thanks for the efforts. This for sure will be a place to go.
Just a thought, how about adding a site where we could find the artists
that worked on all these beautiful things? Like a Softimage Freelance
Register or something, just because Work is always done by people and it
would be nice to see them all in one place :). Just a thought.

Thanks
Vladimir