Great idea Cris,

Stand by for content!

________________________________
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Cristobal Infante
[cgc...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 September 2013 22:18
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: softimage.tv - Hello World!

Hi All,

Would like to announce the launch of softimage.tv<http://softimage.tv> created
to showcase the best softimage work out there. It's meant to be mainly a video
depository but hoping it will also function as a hub for the community.

The idea sparked from Andy Moorer's Nike Evolution write up on that Nike job, I
thought amazing effort but how do we showcase it a bit more? The list and
si-community are great place to discuss soft, but I think a lot users are not
on it, not to mention producers, agencies and decision makers.

It is still early days so this is a work in progress, we will be adjusting the
layout based on the predominant content we receive. This is where eveyone can
help us a bit, If you ever created a tutorial for soft, uploaded a test, done
an amazing tool,  have a  showreel to show off, finished a good looking job
help us by submitting it.

You can directly submit your videos via very simple form in the website (Submit
video). All you need to send is a title, vimeo/youtube url, and description.
The wordpress will look after the thumbnails, then all we have to do is approve
it. Ideally you will be logged in when submitting, so the system will put all
videos under your profile.

The website was created by myself with the help of Cesar Saez . Would love to
know what you guys think about it, and how we can move things foward.

Best,
Cris