Heya,

I am currently pondering over train / airplane / motorcycle. Haven't made
up my mind yet.
Will probably leave motorcycle out cuz it's a 4000 km round trip from
bucharest to siegen.
And i have knobbies on :)

What i find odd though, is that i can't find any hostels in siegen...only
hotels.
Bugdetplaces.com doesn't even recognize the city.
And the nearest city for the low cost carriers is Dortmund.
Will look into trains later today.

Cheers,
Octav

--