Thanks Chris, good advice as always!

________________________________
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Chris Chia
[softimage...@gmail.com]
Sent: 18 September 2013 15:44
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Cc: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: 2014

If u have incompatibility issue with your plugins in 2014SP2, then use 2014SP1.

But make sure u test the rendering if you are using 2014 or 2014SP1. Arnold
guys found certain issues in them and that's the reason why there's a 2014SP2.

I would advise you to test your workflow on 2014SP1 to see if you like it. If
happy, spend some time to check thoroughly on your plugins if using 2014SP2.

Chris

On 18 Sep, 2013, at 1:18 PM, Nick Angus