I've seen similar error messages with texture projections and was able to track
it down to deleting and undoing the deletion that would result in diconnected
objects when saving the scene. Maybe something similar can happen with Frame
Buffer objects?

That is:
Create the projection (or frame buffer?), delete it, undo the deletion, save
the scene, and you will get that error.

I had no time to report that bug yet, and with texture projections it doesn't
seem to be so problematic (it seems to fix itself on the next load, or at least
does not crash).
Does removing or editing the scntoc file have any positive effect when you try
to load that file?

> I get this message all of sudden, and have no idea what it means.
> ' WARNING : 3000 - -- [Framebuffer<2400>] was saved, but is disconnected
> from the scene. (Floating object)
> Anyone have an idea?
>
> Daniel

   Stefan Kubicek                  ste...@keyvis.at
            keyvis digital imagery
           Alfred Feierfeilstraße 3
        A-2380 Perchtoldsdorf bei Wien
         Phone:  +43 (0) 699 12614231
                 www.keyvis.at
--   This email and its attachments are    --
-- confidential and for the recipient only --