Thank's Luc Eric.
I have to admit the material I was given to build the Hdr had all the
"things you shouldn't do" all in one.
- Raw pics, but in 8 bits.
- Bizarre compression making it looks like a scotland tissue in close up
(really true).
- Sun shot in the ultimate rim of the ball (10° more and it was back
lighted).
- Shaked shot so that the pics don't align together.

So everything to have artifacts.
Hoppefuly, it's not so bad in 16bits.

I was just hopping it was some button I didn't check.
I'm not to keen in digging into clamping values, since I'm almost sure
it will be hazardous.
Oh, and I made another "build" in Hdr shop (or was it Picturenaut ?)
well I get a different result (colorwise) than in Photoshop.

Spent my sunday rebuilding a fake (simple) backplate (oh yeah, they
didn't shot the backplate properly).

:DDDDDDDDD