I’d take a punt on a games company (or two).

’98, I was at Psygnosis, and they had at least 6 studios, all using Softimage3D

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Rob Chapman
Sent: 27 September 2013 20:10
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Friday Flashback #139

I'm betting on mainframe entertainment
On 27 Sep 2013 20:03, "Vladimir Jankijevic"
<vladi...@elefantstudios.ch<mailto:vladi...@elefantstudios.ch>> wrote:
you can check out the information about M&E here:
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/769397/000076939713000059/amendedadsk-07x31x2013x10q.htm#s7A652FB4BC8F5928AFE32F96B0F14BD2

make a search on Flagship and/or Maya to see what's important to them ;)

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Angus Davidson